Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Interview and other stuff

Well, I had an interview last week at UT, but I didn't get the job. Oh well, at least it's practice at an interview, and it got me to get my typing speed up. Maybe it just means that I'm supposed to be at my current job. We'll find more money somewhere. God will provide. UT is opening a new day care in Aug. so I might check into that then. It would be more money there. We'll see.

I meant to get this in before midnight, but on the 5th, yesterday, was my 1 year anniversary at my job. This means a raise. I was told today that it would only be a 27 cent raise. But every little bit helps.

Everything is going good here. We are all moved into our new apartment, we just don't know where anything is. Tod and Lee Ann, need any boxes? My goal is to have a majority of the place together in a week and a half.

That's all I have for right now. Here's our new address:

11900 Stonehollow Dr. #6112
Austin, TX 78758

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Hi April!
Thanks for letting us know everything that's going on with you - sounds like a lot! I definitely think you should check out the day care at UT in August. What you have to offer to little kids, parents are wanting to hire- lots of patience, a sweet smile, and a caring hug go a long way for those kids that you care for everyday. I believe you are being faithful in the little so He will bless you with much.
I'm proud of you & love you!
Jill

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mama Brown said...

April,
I agree with Jill. The faithful hard work you are doing now is going to pay off in time. Keep up the good work. Don't get discouraged. God is blessing you even in the process.
Randy

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

April, I'm proud of you! Maybe you are right where you need to be--I just blogged it, but Prov. 3:5 comes back to me again...'Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." I'm proud of you for trying for the UT job, and I'm proud of you for plugging away right where you are. You are being faithful!

And I'm proud of you for getting busy creating your new home. It will feel so good to get it all done! You're smart to set yourself a goal. I can't wait to see it!

I love you, sis!
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home