Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stream Highlights

I'm not sure that I had any one thing that I wanted coming into "Stream" -- except to enjoy family and friends and just worship. By far, Mike Cope has been the highlight of Stream. I have come away from every one of his sermons feeling encouraged, challenged and blessed. Thank God for mature models of faith!! Wow!

Communion was also incredible. As Trisha & I approched Dale & Joe Coffman (sharing the body and blood of Christ) Mike Cope fell into line behind us, patted me on the back and whispered in my ear--you're the first person I've known to get into line with. I told him how great it was to be with him this weekend. Then we remembered Christ as we embraced Dale--and we were just filled with joy to be able to share in such a feast. Both of these encounters in just 1 minute reminded me of the power of community -- and how glad I am to be known and loved by such incredible people!

Finally, it has been fantastic to be with you guys this weekend! I'm praying for more! bw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home