Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Update

I met with my doctor this afternoon, and she said that even though the dye couldn't go through my right tube, she says I don't need surgery. She said it could be either blockage or my tube could have been enflamed at the time of the test. We are supposed to keep trying for a while and then after a certain amount of time, if I'm not pregnant then to do more tests. I'll give it till the end of the summer to see. No matter what happens God is in control. The good news is that my uterus and left fallopian tube look perfectly clear and healthy.

April

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jill said...

April, I'm so glad you got good news today! I know you have been so patient and have such a faithful heart toward God. You are still in our prayers and in our hearts!
Love you,
Cary & Jill

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

I'm so glad the news was positive. We love you April and want so much for God to give you your heart's desire. You have been faithful and we are praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home