Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, February 21, 2005

answered prayer

Good news. Randy and I are "grappling" with some big stuff/decisions right now and really trying to seek the Lord in prayer together more. Last night in our family prayer time we decided to focus on one thing - the job in Como. We prayed specifically that we would know today about whether or not he got the job. Dr. Williams just called about 45 minutes ago - they're sending him a letter of intent and he'll start in about 90 days. Thank you God.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Randy and Anda...God is good! He says to ask.. we just don't trust that as much as we should. Happy late birthday Anda, we love you. I'm tired right now and guess I will be for most of the semester...just thinking about schedules and dinner and errands that don't get done can get me down. Thanks for the encouraging posts. He is in charge.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jill said...

This is great news! I'm so happy for you guys that God answered your prayer so completely & so QUICKLY! I'm anxious to see what God does through you two in Como - keep posting!
Cary & Mitch are out of town, but I know Cary will be glad to hear the news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home