Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Jill is my hero too!

Jill, I'm always amazed at your incredible ability to bless people with your timely gift giving! Thank you so much for my books! I can't wait to look through them for great ideas! And thank you so much for Luke's early b'day present, Mitch!! I am so sick today I can hardly walk (fever, etc. - what my kids had) and Josiah is home recovering from the throw up bug last night. We've done nothing but lay around watching PBS all day so a game was just what they needed to entertain themselves!! Perfect timing!

Bless you guys,
Anda

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Hey gal!
Sorry about the sickies. When mom is sick, things are never good. I hate being sick for that very reason! !Ashley's sick today with a fever & a little cough, and I know that Rita was really feeling bad yesterday, too. Hope the sickies spared you on your birthday, and that you really felt special - you are.
Thank you for your sweet words! Cary told me at lunch that he had blogged about me. I told him that makes me very nervous. He said it was all good and I told him that makes me more nervous. "Is something wrong?" I asked. Am I obligated now to him in any sort of conjugal way? I don't know what to do with all this niceness. How about "thank you!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home