Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lena turns 2!

I know this is a bit late, but I got busy with the end of school for the semester. Mom and Dad came down to celebrate Lena's birthday on Dec. 8, the day she turned 2. It's hard to believe that I have a 2 year old now. Of course, the 2 year old behavier has come along with it, but overall, it hasn't been too bad. I have seen worse from the kids in my class.

Lena's 2 year old appointment went well. No shots! The doctor said Lena was doing very well, and was impressed at Lena's vocabulary and all she can do. She's finally levelling off in her height and weight. She is 36 in. tall, and weighs about 31 lbs, and has been at that height and weight for several months now. The doctor got a little personal with me. Her words were, "You should have more kids. I mean Lena is just so wonderful!" Not every day that you go in and expect to hear that. At the end of the appointment, the doctor said, "Good job. A+ Mom." Just made me good to know that I must be doing something right. I learned from all of you. So, in my opinion, A+ yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home