Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trying to fly...

I don't really have anything to report, but thought I'd add something to the blog since it's been several days since any new posts. What a busy family! We are anxious to hear how Bailey's tryouts will turn out, glad things are settling down to some "normal" for our Legacy guys, curious to hear Grandma's stories of Luke, Moriah and the others.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep up with Elijah--the Little Tornado, seeking wisdom from God on what to do about school next year for the older two, and trying to get back on the Flylady bandwagon. I just read the chapter about clutter and chaos and decided my life is being taken over by the evilness of clutter, as the Flylady calls it. It's time to take action.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Good luck with your flying. April says she is doing well in that regard--they even have their car in the garage. You and I may need to encourage one another. Little Tornado is a good way to describe Elijah. He seems to have come alive lately. He is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home