Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Roly Poly

Lena woke me up at 6:00 this morning. Too early. Wishing she would go back to sleep, I went and checked on her, only to find that she had rolled over in her bed, and didn't know what to think about it. This is the first time that she has rolled over. She went from her tummy to her back. This afternoon, I put her on her tummy on the living room floor, to see if she would do it again. She brought up her knees and tried to turn over, but only succeeded at scooting forward a couple of inches. She kept trying, but only got frustrated. For the past couple of days, she's been thinking about it, because when I put her on the floor on her back, she brings up her knees and rolls over to her side, but can't quite get all the way over. She'll get the hang of it. James and I were so excited about her rolling over. We love every moment with her. Just thought I would share.

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home