Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

new york

Hey guys, I am in Boston with Mitch and Dad. I have 4 more meetings in Boston and NY for a total of 61 meetings in the last 3 weeks. Today we started in Minneapolis- Kansas City- Denver- and finished in Boston. We are getting very positive response but they think we are over priced. Tomorrow at 6:30pm eastern we have our pricing call. I would appreciate your prayers for wisdom. My prayer is that God will reveal His will clearly. I think we have done all we can do and it is in God's hands as to whether the orders come in.

God is good and has been very affirming through this grueling process. I have thought many times over the last few weeks how great it is to have such a great family and support network. I feel your prayers. Please pray that God will reveal His will tomorrow night and that we will be able to hear it. I will be catching a plane immediately after we make the decision. you can call mom or jill to get the scoop. I love you guys. Cary

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

It's 4:49 p.m. here, so you won't read this until after the phone call, but we are praying, and have been doing so especially hard today.

We are so very proud of you, Cary, and glad this part of the journey is just about over. I can't imagine how weary you must be.

We love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home