Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, February 27, 2006

You go, Bailey girl!

Wow! Sounds like yesterday was quite a day in Midland! Thanks for blogging the pictures!

I just had to take a second to brag on Bailey (after seeing her beautiful picture with the new puppy!) Yesterday at church I was talking with a mom of one of our pre-teen girls. We are about to start a new class for that age group to include things like modesty & purity and all the other things little girls that age are beginning to deal with. She said Bailey is a great blessing to her daughter, and to so many others, because she is a beautiful girl who has chosen to dress modestly. She went on and on, joined by other moms in the hall, all talking about how great a role model Bailey is to young girls and how much they look up to her. I was so very proud to hear that, and said again how grateful we are that she is leading the way for her cousins as well.

I praise God for Tod and Lee Ann's faith, as they have discipled her so well to honor God with her beautiful self. And I praise God for Bailey, who is making such great choices.

Sweet Bailey, I think someday Jesus will tell you face to face that He is so proud of the way you lived your teen years. But in the meantime, just in case you ever wonder, your life is making a Kingdom difference to people all around you.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Sweet, precious Bailey, AMEN and AMEN from your grandparents. We are SOOOOO proud of you. I cried when I read Trisha's blog, because it is so true, and I am SOOOO thankful. We love you!!!! Grandma and Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home