Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I've been wondering where everyone was at. I guess everyone is busy. Lena sure keeps me busy. Since she started rolling over and teething, she doesn't sleep as well at night and wakes me up at 5:00 or 5:30 in the morning. The past few days you could look at her eyes, and she looked sleep deprived. You could say the same thing about me. She won't sleep like she used to. She got completely off schedule ever since James' family came into town during spring break last week. I think I finally got her closer to her schedule now.

It seems like she's getting bigger every day. I tried to put some pj's on her that were 3-6 mo. and could not snap them at the neck. I had to move her up to the 6-9 mo. pj's, and she's only
3 1/2 mo. old. I bought her a swimsuit and discovered that 12 mo. is too small. I couldn't find 18 mo. in one that I liked, so I got her 2T. It's a little big right now, but not too much. She's just a big girl.

James' is going camping this weekend with some of the couples from our young marrieds class at church. I decided not to go, seeing as it wouldn't be much fun with a baby. Lena and I get the weekend to ourselves, and I get to try to return to flylady mode also. I kinda got out of it this week.

Anyways, I hope all is well with you all. I'd love to hear from you. Sometimes I feel out of the loop since we are out of towners. What tryout is Bailey doing? Well, let us know what is going on in your lives.

Love you all,
April

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I am still so proud of the way you are handling Lena. It sounds like she is doing great. I can't wait to see her again. I am also proud for the way you are doing with your house. Can you really get a car in your garage now? Way to go both of you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home