Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey guys

Steamboat has been great - a very good "deal-detox." Thank you for all of your prayers over the past weeks - I definitely felt them when I was on the road. In the whole process, the Sunday afternoon that you all prayed for me was the most affirming time in my life - thank you for that.

Jill will have to post some pictures when we get back. She and Mitch are actually going to try snowboarding tomorrow with Kerri Lunsford and her boys.

At one point, Jill and I couldn't find Emily, Josh, Ashley, and Annie. They had been skiing together right around the lifts at the base of the mountain. I went up to try to find them, and found a trail of hats, gloves, goggles, etc. They had gotten off the lift and decided to build a snowman. They're all having a great time, and despite being out of shape, I am, too.

love you guys
cb

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures. I am wondering how the "new" skiers are doing, especially Allison. We are at the lake (Friday morning), and it is calm and beautiful. Molly just discovered that Reagan is at the lodge and went running. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home