Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

more Luke humor

I have very few pet peeves, but there's one in particular that seems to keep popping up a lot lately. Luke has this habit of walking up behind me and rubbing his hand across my behind. It REALLY bugs me and I keep telling him to STOP touching my bottom. Today we were at Sam's and he did it again. I emphatically told him again to stop and he said, "I'm sorry, Mom. It's just so soft."

I just tried not to laugh and dropped the subject. My Lukey is special.

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring Break! Blessings!

Anda

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

That boy is just hilarious! You need to be gathering material so you can write a book someday. (People love books by moms of 5 kids or more!)

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home