Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big Weekend

It has been quite a while since I've blogged so I thought I would before another busy week begins. We spent most of the weekend in Brownwood watching a track meet that Hutton ran in. He ran the mile and two mile and did great although I'm not sure track will ever be his great love! We ended up having both the girls and the guys teams spend the night at the lakehouse. We had a blast and except for one gocart accident the kids were awesome. I was reminded again of how blessed we are to have such a wonderful place to enjoy. Thank you Dale and Rita for letting us entertain the group...I think we fed about 60 people breakfast that morning!

Bailey found out late Friday night that she made cheerleader. She told me during volleyball this fall that she didn't want to play next year and that she thought she might try out for cheerleader...she hasn't cheered since 6th grade but little details like that don't stop Bailey. She did great in front of the student body and I guess impressed the judges and administration. We are very proud of her and can't wait to see her cheer on the Mustangs next year.

Today was such a special day. Reagan has been waiting for quite a while to be baptized but it has been difficult to find a time when all four grandparents could be in town and he didn't want to do it without them. Our family has a special completeness now. He is a blessing and we are so proud of him.

Have a great week!

Lee Ann

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I'm glad some of you finally blogged. I don't know what has happened to our guys. I think they are all lurkers. I am so proud of all of you. We seem to have so much to celebrate all the time. How blessed we are!!! We are so proud of Bailey and her focused determination. I believe she will make a difference on the cheerleading team--a different tone and focus. And precious Reagan was so sweet Sunday. It was a wonderful milestone for us. He too will be a leader and difference maker. You have done so well with such a sweet family. I thank God for all of you daily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home