Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Job Search

I wanted to share that the search for the first accounting-type position has begun. I have applied to three positions through UT that are north, nearer to April and home (and being through UT are transfers that pose no insurance issues). One of them would allow April to stay at home, and all are a good step as far as accounting experience while I work toward getting the CPA. Please pray that the right door will open to keep us on the right track, professionally and financially with Lena almost here.

We plan on being in town early to mid-afternoon Friday. Until then, have a good and blessed week!

-James

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I am proud of you. You are showing discipline and follow through. Those character traits will serve you well in the years to come. I still think accounting is a great career for you.
cb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home