Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Test results

Well, I got my test results back from the doctor today, and everything is just fine. I do not have gestational diabetes. I could have managed with it, but it's good to know that I don't have to.

Everything is going well with work. As of monday, 4 children will be moved out of my class, which will bring my number down from 20 to 16. The 4 that are moving out are the ones that make the most trouble. Those children transitioned into their new classes today, and while they were gone, it was so quiet in my classroom. I was actually able to stay on top of things.

We're excited to see everyone. Just 2 more weeks and we'll be in Midland. I can't wait to see everyone's new houses. Till then,

April

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger dale brown said...

April, your report is good news. Even though the gestational diabetes is normally no big deal, just being pregnant is enough to have to deal with. I am pleased you are getting some relief at work as well. I am very proud of you. Look forward to seeing you soon. Love you, Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home