Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Birthday, Josh (a day late!)

We had a big celebration yesterday for Josh! I can't help but think that September 20th could have been a really tough day in our lives, but instead it is filled with joy & praise for a life that was saved. It's hard not to just "gush" over the baby anyway, but even Josh readily states to his siblings that he's "the most special, cuz I almost died!" Josh believes in this theory and uses it to his advantage often.

Jackson Hole, WY was cool - really cold at times - we loved it, and the work that they do at Family Research Council is amazing. I'm so glad they can be passionate about Christ-centered government, and that they have the tenacity to acomplish things in Washington D.C.

Thank you, family, for helping us with our kids while we are in NYC. I told Holly, that is one of the nicest things you all could do for us. We share a lot of good memories with you all, and will count you in our blessings as we celebrate 15 yrs. of marriage.

Love you all!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Oh, Josh! We'll never forget your entrance into the world! We thank God for giving you life, and for keeping you alive! What a special place you have in our family! You always bring joy and laughter!

I am especially loving getting to see you at MCS when I'm there! It seems like I see you every time I come to school, and it always makes me happy!

Love you,
Aunt Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home