Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm just a little late but wanted say happy birthday to Dad. I don't know of any man that I admire more than you. One of the comments I hear a lot from others is that Dad is involved in so many good things. I look around and see all the areas that your life has touched, and it inspires me to find more ways to be used by God. Dad, I thank you for your example of godliness. I pray that when I am your age, I will have made a fraction of the impact on the lives of others that you have. My life has been richly blessed because of you. May God continue to bless you with good health, as well as more opportunities to invest your life in advancing His kingdom.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger dale brown said...

Alan, you (and others) have been very generous with your birthday wishes. I am a man richly blessed. My family blessings qualify me as one of the richest men in the world. I love you all. DAB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home