Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

We're in Alaska

We made great connections and are in Fairbanks, Alaska to start our tour-cruise tomorrow. The sun does not go down until about 11:30 pm so we are going to bed before sundown for the first time I can remember. There is a three hour time difference so there is that to deal with too. We are looking forward to a great time with Jim and Liz and there friends, Dave and Donna. Lots of love. Dad

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Don't know if you can get online or not, but I thought I'd try! I'm glad you made it there. Sounds like you got on stand-by alright. I'm thankful for that.

I'm already missing you! I hope you're relaxing and enjoying being pampered and seeing amazing things! We can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home