Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Addresses

Okay, the ladies who are hosting my shower have asked me for the list of people that I want to invite to the shower. I have the list, but not all the addresses. Here is a list of people that I need addresses for so if any of you could email me any of the addresses needed, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tod and Lee Ann

Randy and Anda

Marty Johnson

Jennifer Clark

Judy McLeod

I'm inviting family and those that live near Austin. If you think of anyone that I should invite that I might have left out, please let me know.

April
abcogburn@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Our new address is 2409 Boyd Avenue
Midland, TX 79705

Hope you are feeling well April!
Lee Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home