Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Katy!

Happy 4th Birthday Katy! You're getting to be such a big girl now and oh so beautiful. I love to see your sweet smile. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We love you!

Ben and Trisha, hope everything is good with your house. Could you give me your new address and phone number please, so we can keep in touch that way too. Thanks.

I have a doctor's appointment on Wed. Everything is going well with the pregnancy. She is constantly on the move. Especially at night. Sometimes it takes me a while to get to sleep because she's moving so much. At least this way I know she's okay. I would rather feel her move all the time than hardly at all.

Well, it's time to go to bed. It's transition week at work. I'm getting a whole new crew of kids. Actually its all the kids I had in my toddler class. I'm excited to have them. Anyways, it's a busy week.

The birthday wish is a little belated, but I remembered.

Love you all!
April (and James)

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Thank you, sweet sister! I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I think of you all the time.

I'll post a blog with our info so everyone will have it.

Love you,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home