Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Mitch in Brazil

today i saw the statue of Christ overlooking rio de janeiro, saw all seven of rio's beaches, went to the top of sugarloaf(a huge cliif overlooking rio's harbor),drove through the rainforest, and swam at copacabana beach. a couple of days ago, i was in a car wreck, but besides a little glass down my shirt i was fine. i learned enough portugese to play two days of soccer on the streets of uberlandia without a translator, and had a blast doing it.
:) gotta go,
mitch

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jill said...

MITCH!
This is your mother - I don't like how you dropped the little fact about your car wreck - I'm trying to take the news calmly, but I need much more assurance!
It's a good thing you sound so good & like you're living it up in Rio, or I might have to come get you! I'm loving how you are taking in all of your new experiences and embracing the culture. I'm REALLY proud of you and want you to save every story about what you're doing & seeing so we can hear about it when you come home. I love you & miss you,
mom

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Wow! Adventure sounds like a mild term for your experience, Mitch! Where are the pictures? I'm expecting Grandma to post some good ones!!!

We're looking forward to hearing more!

Love you,
Aunt Trisha & Gang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home