Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Pre-Weekend Little Peanut Post

Hey everyone,

Here is a quick post before the lake weekend.

We had another sonogram taken yesterday. Here is what Little Peanut looks like:



I've done a tiny little page in Geocities where we will update information and pictures: http://www.geocities.com/stock_guru1/

It's associated with my Yahoo e-mail account (thus the funny 'and free' name).

With the Law School semester over, time has become less scarce and I hope to add more to the page and update more often.

God has been very good to us, and we feel blessed to have our lives advancing in so many different ways. Another potential blessing: I have the potential of two raises in the next couple of months, both of which will be helpful as we head to December. My job will hopefully be reclassified this summer, which would mean an instant minimum $500 raise. In September we will be given evaluation-based raises of up to 5%, although the percentage can be exceeded if my supervisor and the Dean agree. I'm continuing to plan and work long-term toward the CPA goal, which could be realized in as early as 2 years from now, as late as 4-5. I'd appreciate prayers in all of these that God would continue to reveal his plan for us. I know I'm where I need to be right now, and I'm learning the reason. I'd like to share more of that this weekend.

We so look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. It's been too long. We would be happy to consider it the "family weekend" if that is needed, although we plan to be around at the 4th and on Labor Day. So, whatever the family decides...

Until tomorrow,

-James

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Well, that Little Peanut looks just adorable! It was fun to see you at the lake, if only briefly. We will look forward to hearing more details as you progress in your pregnancy. You're looking great, April! We are excited to meet this little one!

Love you both,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home