Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

blessing of Grandma and Grandpa

Dale and Rita,
I just had to tell you how much you encourage me! Thank you for raising children who are into other people and not just into themselves. That happened because that is what you modeled and continue to model now. Rita, it so inspired me to hear about all your "hospitality struggles"! What a blessing to have too many missionaries and church planters coming in and out of your house!! We just went to a parents' equipping seminar today at CF and a woman from Richland Hills names Jackie ? spoke. Reminded me a lot of you. She has 6 kids, homeschooled them all, and they are an incredible family (a little more spread out - the oldest is 28 and the youngest is 11). Just reminded of what an amazing blessing it is to have such wonderful in-laws who have raised Godly children! Thank you for your legacy!!

Love you both a lot!
Anda

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Anda, I can't tell you how encouraging your words are. It seems that God always knows when I need a word of encouragement and is so faithful to provide. Your kind words mean more than you can know. What a blessing you are. I love bragging on you. Love, rfb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home