Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bluebonnets Part 2

On Wednesday, Lena and I met up with some friends to take pictures in the bluebonnets again. Partly because the flowers were still there, and I was hoping to get pictures of Lena with her little friends. The friends picture didn't work out so well. But, here are some pictures of Lena in the bluebonnets--again. No grasshoppers this time. We also went to dinner that night with James' mom, since she was in town. At dinner, I was showing them the pictures from the day, and James pointed out that my pictures weren't so clear. He looked at my camera and showed me that the lense had a Lena sized fingerprint on it. So, now I know where my camera went when it was missing for a few days, and two--my pictures should be clearer from now on. Sorry for the blurriness before.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home