Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, April 04, 2008

it was good being part of the Brown Family...

Yes, it's 4:20 a.m., but I just finished nursing (for those of you who are Ezzo junkies, YES, Malachi should be sleeping through the p.m. by now, but we've gotten used to dealing with some developmental "delays" because of Isaac (I hope you all know I'm JUST KIDDING!)). Anyway, just a brief little story for a laugh. Most of you probably thought after World War III that Moriah was completely reformed and no longer exhibiting rebellious behavior. Sorry to disappoint you, but the battle still rages on (although I will say that it's not quite as intense). On Sunday a.m. Randy was at meetings all a.m. before church and I was left on my own to get 6 children ready - can I just say that we were only 10 minutes late? I hope someone is applauding! Mo was having one of the worst mornings she had had in a while and after her, oh I'd say, sixth spanking of the a.m. she looks at me and says "I'm giving you away and I'm giving Daddy away." Trying not to bust out laughing, I asked her who she was going to give us to. She said "the GUILD family." When I asked her who was going to take care of her, she emphatically proclaimed that McKenna would be taking over. When I told McKenna the news, she said she was coming with me! God have mercy on us all! Better go back to bed now!

love,
the woman who used to be Mo's mom....

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

That girl! How funny! (Sorry you were awake enough at 4:15 to write...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home