Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, August 13, 2007

My favorite things


Do you ever get a song stuck in your head that you just can't get out? Well there's a song in my head about some of my favorite things, so here they are. Watching the way Katy lights up when she gets to be with her mom. Seeing Trisha laugh with my kids. Listening to the sound of Trisha reading books to Elijah. Watching Trisha hold Olivia as she's falling asleep. Watching the way Trisha teaches Katy and reminds her that she's a princess. Marveling at the fun ideas & games Trisha comes up with to play with Alex.

You may be noticing a theme here, eh? That's right, my wife is one of my "favorite things"--if I can borrow the song. I'm glad to celebrate her birthday this past weekend--and Katy's 6th too!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger dale brown said...

Ben, thanks for the picture and the blog entry. Trisha brings thoughts of 'favorite things' to many and her dad puts her right at the top of my list. Hope the birthdays were fun and special. Love you Trisha and Katy!! Dad and Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home