Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Allison's 12 year old trip update!

Well, the three of us are having a great time. We got home very late from Universal Studios last night. so I am trying to blog a few pictures while Grandpa and Allison snooze a bit this morning. We are off to the American Girl Place, Pepperdine, and The Apple Farm today. (We drove by the old Pepperdine campus yesterday, bringing back many memories for Grandpa and I.) So far the weather has been spectacular. Allison is hanging with us as long as we feed her regularly. We walk a lot so we are earning our calories. The Zoo and walking on the beach at sunset have probably been the highlights, although everything has been fun and it would be hard to choose. Today we are planning to have lunch at the Marmalade Cafe in Malibu. Allison thinks Los Angeles is a very large city.

I posted quite a few pictures and I hope I haven't bored everyone. (Believe me, there are many more I could have posted.) We miss everyone, but it is such a fun time to get acquainted more with our delightful granddaughter. She is always full of joy and smiles. We are truly having a great time with her!!

Love to you all. Grandma

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you grandma for giving us a glimpse of the California adventures! Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time. I just wish I could have tagged along for the ride! Thanks for sharing this time with Allison; it will forever be a treasure in her heart! We miss all of you and will be anxious to have you back home! love you, Holly

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

What fun! I'm so glad to see pictures too. The zoo ones especially remind me of our childhood (and our most recent trip with our own kids!) Glad you are enjoying yourselves. We do miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home