Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Pray?"

That seems to be one of Lena's favorite words now. That and "Amen!". I think we pray maybe 3 or 4 times at meals. She just loves to pray. Sometimes, in the middle of the day, she comes to me and grabs my hands and says, "Pray", and bows her head. So we sit there and pray. I lose count at the end of the day of how many times we prayed during the day. It doesn't get annoying, but instead she is inspiration to me--to pray more. Here I am, the parent, trying to make sure that I lead a good example and leave a legacy for my child, and she is the one showing me the example. I guess I did something right. It warms my heart every time she wants to pray. At dinner, (Sat. night), she said, "I pray", so she gibbered a couple of words for a prayer, and then Daddy prayed. It was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home