Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Austin news

I just thought I would blog since not too many have the last few days. Lena is really into purses these days. She also likes to roam the house and see what she can get in to. Her favorites are taking all the shoes out of her closet, pulling all the tupperware out in the kitchen, and getting into the box with all my magazines. She's having a lot of fun exploring.

I just started teaching two weeks ago at Tues./Thurs. Preschool at church. I'm enjoying being able to get out of the house two days a week and spending time with a bunch of 3 year olds. Lena is doing well in her class. She brought home her first artwork last week. I'm not going to teach forever. Just untill we have our second child.

It's snowing here in Austin. Not much, but enough to say it snowed. Everything seems to be shut down. I didn't have to go to work today, and they shut down UT. So James and I get what seems like a really long weekend, since he had yesterday off for MLK. We haven't taken Lena out in the snow yet, but we will. Hope everyone else is staying warm in this cold Texas weather. Cary and Jill, enjoy all that warm sunshine for the rest of us.

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home