Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Alive!

I'm alive in Uganda and am having a great time! I'm missing my family something fierce but have seen so much already. Faith Quest youth camp was phenominal. I wish you could see these kids dance as they sing--just so spirited! I got to do most of the sessions as speaker & worship leader--it couldn't have gone better! Worshiping with the Fort Portal Church of Christ today was a real treat too! I got to preach and enjoy the team that worked so hard to make Faith Quest happen!

Ok, bandwith is a real issue, so I'm not sure what picture will be best--it seems I can't get any uploaded tonight:-(.

Tomorrow, Jeff is taking me to a safari park --and we hope to see some hippo's & lions in the wild! I'm praying that my stomach will settle down--I am definately feeling Uganda right now!!

I love you and am having a great time with Jeff, Cheryl & kids! bw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home