Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, December 14, 2006


Great ideas, girls! I'm thinking next year we can do our pageant outside in mom and dad's yard! Anyone want to work on providing a newborn baby Jesus! (Olivia will be old enough to walk out of the manger by then...) And we'll need to reserve the live camels and sheep early. I can see it now--Luke, Alex, A.J., Josh & Josiah chasing camels down Trinity Drive! What a memory!

Meanwhile, I found this terrific piece that will work year-round! What do you all think?

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Rita said...

I am loving this. I am getting really excited about this whole project. Chasing camels down our street...hmmm...just imagine what fun that would be. Keep coming up with good ideas. The year round idea is intriquing--your yard, not mine though. love, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home