Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Update on Randy and Anda

I am going to blog a little update based on my phone conversation with Anda a few minutes ago. She can write much more later, but I think she is under stacks of boxes at the moment. A direct quote from Anda: "I LOVE this house!" She says it has character. They are still in the midst of chaos from what I heard, but feeling great about the move. Van Gravitt helped with the move, staying until the end. Beyond that, he and Cindy gave Randy and Anda rockiing chairs from Cracker Barrel as a housewarming gift. They have enlarged the porch and Anda loves it. They sit out on the porch in their rocking chairs every night in Como loving it. Isn't God good!!! They still don't have a stove or microwave, but hopefully soon. I can't wait to visit them. She said the kids are struggling a bit with the chaos, but fine other than that. We both agreed that in-town moves are the worst. Keep them in your prayers. I am so proud of them. mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home