Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day with the Family!

Just a note to thank each one of you for another wonderful family weekend together. I always finish such weekends with a heart overflowing with gratitude. I especially thank Jill, Holly and Anda for taking care of all the food for us. I thank Trisha and Ben for making the effort to come with such a new baby and all the complications of that situation. I thank Tod and Lee Ann for coming in the midst of such a busy schedule. It would be hard to express to God how thankful I am for each one of you. I never cease to marvel that God can fill my heart with so much love for each one of those 22 grandchildren. I have so much fun with each one of them.

These pictures are just a sampling of a wonderful, joy-filled weekend. I love each one of you and continue to pray for you always, thanking God for you always. Love, mom

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Great pics, Mom! I love all of them! What a beautiful family we have. Olivia is obviously blessed to be loved by lots of cousins!

And thanks again to Holly and Jill and Anda for taking care of all the food for us. I felt guilty but blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home