Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pregnancy Update

You all probably know by now, but I went to the doctor this morning and at 38 weeks, I am 90% effaced and dialated to a 2. It's pretty exciting for us. But mom says I can't go into labor till next week. My doctor says the same thing since she is going to Massachusetts for Thanksgiving, and she wants to be the one to deliver. I'd rather wait till next week also. We have one more shower next wednesday up at James' work. James says Dec. 1 would be good, which is next Thurs. We'll just see what God has planned. Anyways, that's our baby update.

Happy Thanksgiving!

April

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Rita said...

I am looking forward to the next little one to make her arrival. The timing is in God's hands, and I'm sure it will be perfect. Love you, April.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

We can't wait to have time with little Lena at Christmas. Have fun these last few days and we will be praying for a safe delivery of number 21!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home