Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Just a few more comments

I know these pictures aren't in perfect order. I promised Luke I would post some pictures of him.

I mentioned below how much fun I had at Randy and Anda's. I was so impressed with their "little" family. One of the things I like best was their family (team) "cheer" that they do every morning before they go to school. They all circle up with Moriah squeeling "Who-a, Who-a, Who-a". I am hoping Randy will blog the words. What a wonderful memory for their kids. They wanted Grandma to participate, but as a rookie to the team, I had a bit of a problem catching all the words.

Today I am going to start decorating for Christmas--never ever done prior to Thanksgiving. (I promise, Tod, that I will be smiling and counting my blessings as I put them up. Right now I am so thankful I can hardly contain myself.) I will return to Fort Worth on Sunday to help with the kids and see what is going to happen. I will probably go straight from there to the lake for Thanksgiving (if we are not in the middle of new baby time.) After Thanksgiving I will see where we stand with the arrivals. At some point it will be time to go to Austin. I can't imagine how it is all going to get done. I hope everyone is going to be understanding of the limitations effecting Christmas this year. Our new babies will be our greatest blessing (gifts) this year. Who could ask for more?

I love you all, Mom

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Mom, the pictures are always so fun to see! My kids scroll through them again and again! After you told me about the RB family cheer, we have started working on one for our family. My kids keep coming up with phrases that include "Grandma and Grandpa"! (I know it's supposed to be about our family's values, but somehow you fit very well into that thought for them!) It makes me cry to think of the blessing you are to all your grandkids. We sure love you!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger James said...

Rita,

It's been amazing to see the tranformation you've helped us perform on the baby's room. I (almost) wish for a before and after photo set of the room so the others could see how much help you've been. The after photo would/will be wonderful. Please enjoy your Thanksgiving and take time to rest. We'll be happy to take in the blessing of a warm home and a warm family at Christmastime. Everything

 

Post a Comment

<< Home