Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Daily report

Y'all are so on top of things, I hardly know what to do! This fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants girl is having a hard time getting past today! I am hoping we can be there for the fun weekend, and I will be the helper for whoever needs help. I will also bring snacks and desserts. We just don't know whether we'll need to be here working on support. After tonight, I'm thinking so.

The Missions meeting was really long, and everyone walked out looking pretty grim to me. When I asked our friend/elder Kyle Miller about it, he said he couldn't say anything. He said the next step is that the elders will meet on Sunday. I'm praying for patience and grace. People seem quite concerned that they don't want us to go away with hurt feelings. I'm going to bed before my feelings start speaking way too much! I know this for sure--God is still good, He still loves me, and He is the giver of all good things. For now, that must be enough. Another faith-building day.

I can't wait to get to YouthWAVE. I keep hearing great things from everyone I talk to--moms and dads whose kids are there, etc. I'm missing my annual spiritual renewal week! Then on to the west where I know it will be invigorating to meet with our new church and be with our family who loves us!

We love you!
Trisha

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

I know Tod is missing you being there! It is always special time with you and Ben. Like you, I have no idea about our lake time. My children are not happy at the thought of not going so I'm sure we will find a way to make it down for a day anyway. I will help anywhere it is needed and will also give my husband and Bailey to anyone who needs them! (They will love that comment) I will bring cokes, snacks and a dessert or two. Trisha you have a wonderful attitude and I know God will bless your faith. We can't wait to see you out west!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home