Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

baby update

well, we're having triplets!

just kidding...but I bet I had a couple of you going for a few seconds didn't I?!

Just one really cute little baby and due date was confirmed as Dec 3.

Funny Luke story. The other morning we're sitting at the table and Luke asks if they just rip my stomach open for the baby to come out. McKenna is quick to correct him and tells him that I have to push really hard and then it comes out the bottom of my stomach. Somewhere in there Randy comments that it comes out "down below" and Josiah asks if he means my crotch. Randy says "yes". Luke looks at me with that mischievous-squinty-eyed grin and says "No way." McKenna is looking shocked at the other end of the table and asks no further questions. Luke comments to himself where no one else can really hear that that cannot be right because the baby is way too big. No kidding. Makes you wonder what God's plan was before Eve ate that fruit!!

Hope you're having a blessed day! We love you!

Anda

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Great baby story - I love the shocked look on McKenna's face - sounds like Emily's reaction!
Our guys are still planning on father daughter wkend at the lake June 2-4. If you think Randy will go, have him call Cary so they can get a count of who all is going. We would definitely be up for McKenna to come & stay for awhile in Midland even if they don't go to the lake that weekend.
Glad you're not having triplets (although it would make life really interesting for all of us!)
love you!
jill

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Oh, Luke! You make me laugh!!! That's a great story! (Made a great segue when we were telling the Chambers about our new adventure in Odessa, believe it or not!) Since our babies have all come quite literally out of my stomach, we haven't had those kinds of conversations yet.
Love you all,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home