Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bball in Hawaii

Hey family. This is my first time to blog so here it goes. Me and two other people got invited to this national all star basketball tournament in Hawaii for nine days this summer. I get to stay and the Waikiki and play with all star basketball from all over the country. It is a great honor to get invited. Very few people got invited to this. Only three in my grade. It'd be a great experience. The only problem is I have to raise a lot of money. It's $1,875 dollars for admission. That includes lodging in the Waikiki for me and my parents, food, a custom made uniform, and any other tournament related expenses. My parents have to pay for their food, and we have to buy our own tickets to fly. They're $675 a piece. As you can see it's expensive. So any donations that you can make would be great. They allow me to be sponsored and all that. I think it'd be fun and a great experience to play with allstars from around America. Every little bit helps.

Sincerely,
Hutton

5 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Hutton, We are thrilled with such an honor. What a wonderful opportunity! When we get home we want to hear all the details. What are the dates? Do you think you can concentrate on school with all this to think about? Way to go! Grandma and Grandpa

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Hutton, We are thrilled with such an honor. What a wonderful opportunity! When we get home we want to hear all the details. What are the dates? Do you think you can concentrate on school with all this to think about? Way to go! Grandma and Grandpa

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Congradulations, Hutton! This is awesome for you! We definitely want to help and we're glad to do it! Are you sure Uncle Cary & I can't act like we're your parents for the summer? We'd be really nice to you!
Thanks for blogging!
Aunt Jill

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Alan said...

We got a lawn mower last night at the auction. How about becoming our new you Hut, Aunt Holly

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Just read my post Hut and realized that it didn't make sense! WHat I was trying to say is how about becoming our new yard man? We'll talk soon! Aunt Holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home