Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hey guys

Jill leaves town and everyone stops blogging. She deserves some kind of blogger award or something.
Quick update. We're on Spring Break this week. Having a huge garage/moving sale on Saturday. Not keeping much because we won't have room. This has been an interesting process - walking around the house and literally asking God what goes and what stays. It's actually been very fun. I've never prayed about a garage sale before, but we're praying like crazy about this one. Feel like it's a significant step in this whole process.
Josiah had another soccer game last Sat. He scored 2 of the 3 goals. It's a great league - not real intense, etc. He's having a lot of fun!
Had our women's retreat a couple of weeks ago (did I already blog about this?). It was incredible. I'll have to send you girls the tapes. The woman who spoke was from Antioch and led the first team that went to Indonesia right before Randy. That trip was TOUGH with many trials, etc. This lady is one tough cookie and spoke with authority, you know what I mean? I'm making Randy listen to the tapes right now.
Moriah is really cute and quite spunky. She "talks" non-stop, almost runs everywhere she goes, and is throwing some enthusiastic tantrums.
McKenna would now like to blog some words to the family:
On Sunday, one of my best friends left for Israel. She is from Israel, and going back. By the way, it is March 17. At the playground at school, on the last day she was here, me and my friends grabbed on to her and wouldn't let her go. I'll miss her a lot and wish she could come back. I hope you're having a great time in Midland or wherever you are! Goodbye!

May you be blessed in Jesus today!
Love,
Anda, a wretched sinner just basking in the blood and grace of Jesus today!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Hey - don't you know I'm up for the National Blogger of the Year Award? I thought everyone knew? I've got big aspirations & life-goals, you know.

I'd love to hear how the garage sell goes - you're definitely taking a different approach than I've ever heard of before & I love it!

You're right - you know I want a set of those tapes whenever you can - sounds like you had a great weekend.

Cary's working late tonight so I'm watching my Barefoot Contessa & fixing to print off more recepies that will one day in the far off future get cooked.
love you!
jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home