Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!

This is our newest 12 year old. Annie is amazing. She climbs trees, and encourages her friends, and plays volleyball, and loves on little kids, and cooks and cleans and organizes and speaks Portuguese (a little anyway) and swims with alligators and gives great hugs. Best of all, she loves Jesus. You will never meet a sweeter 12 year old young lady than this. She blesses everyone who knows her and we couldn't be prouder to have her as our granddaughter. Happy Birthday, Annie. We love you more than you can imagine, grandma and grandpa
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger dale brown said...

Dear Annie, I want to add my very best wishes to you as you turn 12 years old. You give me great pleasure as a grandaughter and it is great fun to have you around. Thank you for all you do to make us proud of you and to want you to succeed in every way in your life. God has blessed you with wonderful parents and you have responded well to their desires to give you Jesus as the basis for all good things. Bless you, bless you young lady. Happy birthday. Love you lots. Grandpa

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That means a lot to me. I have great friends and a huge family that loves me a lot. Although i got my tonsils out three days later, I still had a great birthday. Thank you again, and I love you so much! LOVE YOU LOTS, Annie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home