Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bob (the tomato)


















Right before dinner, I asked Lena what she wanted to eat. She said "Leaves", which is her word for salad. So at dinner, I had a salad and shared some with her. She kept pointing to my salad, so I thought she wanted more "leaves", to which I gave her some. She kept telling me that wasn't what she wanted. Finally, she pointed at my salad and said, "I need Bob." I figured out pretty quickly she meant the tomatoes. She loves to watch Veggie Tales. So, we went to the store after dinner, and I picked up a thing of tomatoes, and Lena goes, "No squishy Bobs." She is such a funny girl, and she keeps us laughing.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home