Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Anda!!

Today is sweet Anda's birthday which seemed like a good time for me to post pictures from my time at their house. I posted lots of pictures, but only a fraction of the ones I liked. I had a great time being Grandma to the newest. Of couse I came home pretty tired, but also in "withdrawal"--I miss them all. It brought back memories of my life in years gone by. All I can say is my prayers are with Randy and Anda as they work through the challenge of a big family which I often compare to a juggling act with at least one or two always in crisis mode. Randy and Anda are doing a great job and their kids are a joy.

We enjoyed our weekend at ACU. I am always encouraged and inspired to hear from the leadership at ACU and realize the effort they put into their mission of making Jesus the center of everything they do with young people. The stories of students and teachers are so inspiring. I am proud of the job Dale has done as a Board member for the last 20 years.

Sing Song was great. It was wonderful to see Bailey as a freshman usher. We also got to hear good things about her from Dr. McCaleb that made us proud. It just thrills me to see her doing so well in every area. She is truly a walking miracle, and I thank God every time I see her.

By the way, she is scheduled to have surgery to remove the screws in her knee next Wednesday. Dr. Starr in Dallas is going to do it. She is excited to get them out as they are causing quite a bit of discomfort.

Thanks for indulging my pictures. Happy Birthday Anda!! Love you all.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Anda! I love every one of the pictures Mom posted, and SO loved getting to be with your family last weekend. You are a beautiful woman, a fabulous mom and a great friend. Love you lots!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Tod Brown said...

Happy Birthday Anda! Loved getting to spend a little time with ya'll last week. Hope your day was good and you got a little time for you!!

Lee Ann

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Hope your day was so good, Anda!
I can't get over these pictures - EVERYBODY looks great! All of your kids are so cute - even the dog is cute!
love you!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Anda, Happy Birthday! What a great life you are living and giving to your kids and to so many around you! What a difference God is making through you--I'm so glad to be part of your family! Uncle Ben

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am a little late at reading the blog. I know your birthday was full of blessings! Your family is precious. Praying for your days to be full of grace!
Love you! Holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home