Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Job hunt

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I've started a job search to look for something that will help me get accounting experience. I will need at least a year of experience as an Accountant to become a CPA. It would be great for it to be with UT, but I am also looking elsewhere in Austin. I've already had a little success. I had an interview with a CPA in the International Department at UT yesterday for an "Accountant I" position performing data entry, and I have an interview with an ACU grad at Robert Half, a nationwide accounting recruiter/staffing firm. Please pray for my search.

I plan on coming with April and Lena to the MCS reunion on October 13-15 (assuming a job change doesn't impact that), and I look forward to seeing you all then.

Love to everyone,

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home