Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Op Camp

I'm sure all of you have already heard about many of the legendary tales of Op Camp Midland and Como! "Big Boy" being wrestled by Cary and Randy, Isaac (not our Isaac) and the red demon with the knife, the 5 runaways, Armanie ("Pee Wee" - who seemed to resort to "peeing" when faced with Cary's discipline!), and the 18 baptisms in the junior high camp! It was quite a dramatic week! God is moving!!
Randy has done nothing but think and talk about plans for his discipleship group that he'll be starting soon with 8-12 of these boys. God gave Randy and Cary the name, "Dr. Brown's Mighty Men". Can't wait to see what that is going to turn into!! I've posted a few pics of camp - wish I had a few of some people that I didn't get. Bless you guys. I love the Brown family more than words can express.

Anda

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

I love it! I'm so proud of all of you and of the work God is doing and will continue to do in those kids, as well as in you guys. Good, good stuff. I'd love to hear more stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home