Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New things

We really enjoyed spending time with everyone during 4th of July weekend. I love every moment I get to spend with you all. Thanks Emily for all your babysitting. Lena sure loves playing with you.

Lena has accomplished a lot in the last week since we saw you all last. Last tuesday, she figured out how to go from laying down to sitting up. Later in the week, she started inspecting her hands and figured out that she controlled every move her fingers made. Right after that, she started crawling. She still only goes a few feet at a time, but it's crawling. Just today, (well Monday), she started pulling up. We had to lower her bed before bedtime. I knew the time would be coming soon, I just didn't expect it today. Lena surprised me when I found her at naptime pulling up on the rail of her crib. Also, since her newfound tricks of crawling and pulling up, I now have become a jungle gym. I still love every minute of it though. I'm looking forward to experiencing with her all the other accomplishments that come with being 7 mo. old. Still no teeth yet.

Hope all is well with everyone. We sure missed you at the lake, Randy, Anda and kids. Hope to see you all soon.

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home