Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Muggies

I now dub the Brown siblings the "muggies". I had debated using "muggles" initially, but that term was already taken (and the Brown clan is anything but dull and ordinary).

After much debating and contemplation, I have decided to abdicate and and all claim I might have had at any time on the mug. If I had a vote, although I do not having abdicated all claims, I would grant the mug to Cary, as he fulfilled the requirements set by the giver of the mug.


Life in Austin is busy. My days on average, with the bus commute, are about 12-13 hours. I am teaching on 1 Cor. 13 at care group on Tuesday night. We would appreciate prayers for the group, as we are in a transition period in leadership, format, and location.

Also, April's appointment to discuss the dye test results has been moved to the 22nd, one week from Tuesday.

Have a blessed Sunday!

-James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home