Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

CONNOR'S SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY

Today is all about Connor in my heart. I really don't know what to say except that I miss him and still sometimes want to scream, "NOOOOOO!" But, today especially I miss him. I think about what might have been. I wonder what he would look like and wonder how tall he would be. I think about the keys to a new car for him and that long awaited drivers' license. I think about Italian food. :) I think about singing Happy Birthday and watching him blow out 16 candles.

But, I just decided to share pictures and some of my favorite things about Connor to once again remember what a special young man he was. Nothing new. Just remembering and filling my heart with beautiful memories of a life lived so well in such a short time. And I thank God for the precious years we had. What a gift!

PS. So far only about half my posts are showing up. Don't know what the problem is. The last one should be, "What kind of car..." They show up as posted in "edit posts", but don't appear in blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home