Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, McKenna!


I love you, McKenna! I love your joyful and "bouncy" spirit and how easy you are to be with. I love your beautiful voice and your astounding piano playing! I love how you serve your younger siblings. I love how you encouraged Luke tonight when he was struggling a bit with Cooking Mama :)!! And I love that you sat in bed with me tonight and tried to figure out how to spend your birthday money - you didn't mention one thing for yourself because you're already planning on who you can buy Christmas presents for here in Como. This is such a picture of who you are. I love your sensitivity to the love of Father lately and how tender your heart is to people who are hurting. You ARE a reward from heaven and I'm so thankful that you're ours! Happy Birthday!


Love,

Mom

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home