Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, September 21, 2007

14 Years, 3 Months

This may be the family record: you'll have to tell us if you have a longer streak. From the time I started driving at almost 16, I have driven without having received a traffic citation or being involved in a wreck. (I won't say, however, that I did not receive a warning or two along the way for speeding.) Unfortunately, both streaks ended yesterday a.m. as I drove in to work on Mopac.

It was a slow speed, almost stopped in the typical bumper-to-bumper traffic that time of day when I glanced down for an instant and then found myself drifting into the back end of a GMC Sierra.

I'm doing fine; the white Kia isn't. April and Lena were safe at home.

Please join me for a moment of silence as my clean driving record drifts away.

Blessings to all.

-James

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Sorry to hear about your broken record, James! I am thankful you are all safe.

We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home